During the school year, Troop 1109 meets each Tuesday evening at 7:00PM at the Chattahoochee River Club Ball Fields () in Cumming, GA.
- There are no Troop meetings on school holidays.
- We meet during summer break at Haw Creek Park in June and early August.
- Other than Summer Camp, there are no weekly Troop meetings in July.
Troop 1109 Events, Outings & Overnights/Camping
- January 21-22 – Lock-in at Stone Summit Climbing Center, Atlanta (will work on Climbing merit badge
- February 17-19 – Snow Weekend (Cataloochee Ski Area, Maggie Valley, NC)
- March 10-12 – Hike/Backpacking warm-up & Camp (Victoria Bryant State Park)
- April 21-23 – Wilderness Survival Campout (Whaley property, Dahlonega, GA)
- May – No troop campout, but National Jamboree Shakedown (Scoutland, Gainesville) May 5-7
- June 25–July 1 – SUMMER CAMP (Camp Rainey Mountain)
- July 19-28 – NATIONAL SCOUT JAMBOREE (The Summit, W. Virginia) *Registered scouts only.
- August – Possible Water Sports Weekend or White Water Rafting (Whitewater Express)
- September 8-10 – Caving (Cloudland Canyon)
- October 20-22 – Etowah Fall Camporee
- November 17-19 – Backpacking the AT (TBD)
- December (TBD)
District & Council Events (Youth – Optional)
- May 13 – Jamboree on the Trail
Order of the Arrow Outings & Overnights/Camping (OA Members Only)
- March 17-19 – Spring Fellowship / Ordeal Weekend (Camp Rainey Mountain)
- April 13-16 – SR-9 Conclave/Heartland Gathering (Camp Lumpkin in LaGrange GA)
- May 19-21 – Pre-Camp / Ordeal Weekend (Camp Rainey Mountain)
- September 15-17 – Pow Wow (Camp Rainey Mountain)
- December 2 – Winter Banquet (Saturday evening only)
District & Council Events (Adults)
- 2nd Thursday of the Month – Etowah District Roundtable
- 3rd Wednesday of the Month – Troop Committee Meeting (Open to all leaders and parents are always welcome)